You can use your own logo in the lower left-hand corner of the Articulate Presenter ’09 player. First, make sure your logo meets the requirements:
- It must be a Flash (*.swf) file.
- It can have a link to another website.
- The maximum height is 42 pixels.
- There isn't a maximum width. However, if it's too wide, it'll overlap the player controls.
If you just want to remove the Articulate logo in the lower left-hand corner (and not replace it), refer to the section called "Display powered-by logo" in Player Templates -> Player Controls. (If you’d like to display your own logo in the upper left-hand corner, refer to Presentation Options -> Logos.)
To use your own logo in the lower left-hand corner of the player:
- Copy your custom logo to the player folder in your published output.
- Open the data folder in your published output, then open playerproperties.xml in a text editor.
- In the <builtins> section of playerproperties.xml, add the following code:
- Optionally, add a link to your custom .SWF logo with this code (add this to your .FLA file):
mcLink.onRelease = function()
- View your course to see if your logo appears as expected.
Note: This method of modifying your published output isn't officially supported by Articulate.
Here's a screencast demonstrating this process: