You may find that special characters in survey answers unexpectedly display as HTML Unicode (for example: commas display as , and ampersands display as &) in Articulate Online reports if all the following criteria are true:
- You are using a Survey quiz (rather than a Graded quiz).
- Your survey includes Short Answer or Essay questions.
- The resume feature is enabled in the survey.
- Users exit the survey without completing it, and then resume it later.
This is a known issue. You can avoid it in one of the following ways:
- Change the Quiz Type to Graded, and republish your quiz.
- Turn off the resume feature, and republish the quiz.