If you receive the following error message when creating or editing Engage '09 interactions, it indicates a corrupt workspace.xml file:
"System.Xml.XmlException: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1."
You can correct this issue. Here's how:
- Close Articulate Engage '09.
- Right-click the Start button in the lower left corner of your screen, and select Explore (in Windows 7, select Open Windows Explorer).
- Type %appdata% into the address field, and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Open the Articulate folder from the list of directories that appear.
- Rename the Engage folder to Engage 2.