A fireball log is a text file created by Articulate software that records activation events on the local computer. We may ask you to send us the fireball log from your computer when troubleshooting a software activation issue. Here's how:
- Launch the case-submission form in your web browser.
- Enter your name, email address, and product.
- Enter your case number in the description field if you have one. If not, enter a brief description of the issue you're experiencing.
- Near the bottom of the form, click Add Attachment, and then click Choose File.
- When the file explorer opens, copy and paste the following line of text into the File name field, then click Open:
- Answer the verification question and click Upload File.