Our support policy
Our approach to support is simple: we want to help you succeed. To that end, we offer award-winning technical support, the largest e-learning community in the world, and certified product training.
Our award-winning technical support helps you with product installation, product activation, and technical difficulties with product features promoted on our website and outlined in our help documentation. Our technical support includes:
- Support site with thousands of helpful knowledge base articles, including product release notes
- Around-the-clock email support (priority response for Articulate 360 for Teams and Platinum Membership Plan customers)
- Live chat (Articulate 360 for Teams and Platinum Membership Plan customers)
We currently support these products:
- Articulate 360 (see Articulate 360 support policy)
- Articulate Storyline 3
- Articulate Online
- Articulate Online API (no support for third-party applications)
There are some issues the technical support team isn't equipped to handle. Check out the E-Learning Heroes community forums to get help with these issues:
- Course or instructional design
- Modification of published output
- Modification of Articulate player runtimes
- Modification or reverse engineering of player files
- Custom HTML modification or integration with other web content
- Custom learning management system (LMS) integration
- Third-party products, such as LMSs, learning content management systems (LCMSs), and mobile applications
- Third-party API integration
- Software development kit (SDK) support
- Custom Flash development or modification
- ActionScript support for Flash movies
- Custom installation packages
- Non-local installations
- Hardware or systems inconsistent with our technical specifications
The E-Learning Heroes community is the largest, most active community in the industry. It's a terrific place to get practical tips, free downloads, and expert advice on just about everything e-learning.
Post your question on the community forums to get help from Articulate's dedicated community team and 865,000+ highly engaged community members around the globe.
Subscribe to The Rapid E-Learning Blog and Word of Mouth Blog for a weekly dose of practical, real-world tips and tricks.
Sign up for web-based or in-person training with our certified training partners to learn all about using Articulate software.