Click here for all Articulate 360 FAQs.
Articulate 360 isn't just for Windows PCs. Mac users can create beautiful e-learning courses, too. See these FAQs for answers to common questions about using Articulate 360 on a Mac:
Can I install Storyline 360, Studio 360, and Replay 360 on my Mac?
Mac users can install Storyline 360, Studio 360, and Replay 360 in Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion, or Apple Boot Camp.
See these best practices for using Articulate software in a virtual environment:
Can I author responsive Rise 360 courses on my Mac?
Yes. Rise 360 is completely web-based, so you can use Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox browsers on your Mac to create responsive Rise 360 courses.
See this article for a list of system requirements for Rise 360.
Can I record screencasts on my Mac?
Yes. Peek 360 is a native screen-recording app for Mac. It's available in the Mac App Store and is included with your Articulate 360 subscription.
Peek 360 is intuitive and fast. Your screencast will automatically upload to Articulate 360 when you're done recording. Then you can collect feedback with Review 360 or download your video as an MP4 file or LMS package.
Take a tour of Peek 360 to learn more.
Which Articulate 360 apps can I use on my Mac?
- Record brief training videos with Peek 360, our native screen-recording app for Mac. Install it from the Mac App Store.
- Create beautiful, responsive courses with Rise 360, a web app you can use in Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox on your Mac.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Review 360, a web app for collecting feedback on your e-learning projects.
- Grow your e-learning skills with Articulate 360 Training by attending exclusive, online webinars hosted by Tom Kuhlmann and other industry experts.
- Create engaging e-learning courses with Storyline 360, Studio 360, and Replay 360. Just install the Articulate 360 desktop app in Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion, or Apple Boot Camp on your Mac. Then use the Articulate 360 desktop app to install Storyline, Studio, and Replay.
- Import professionally-designed slide templates, relatable characters, and royalty-free stock media from Content Library 360 directly into your courses.