Articulate 360: Merging Subscriptions
Article Last Updated
This article applies to:
We can help you merge multiple Articulate 360 subscriptions into a single subscription. In this article, you’ll learn what happens to your content when combining subscriptions and how to complete the process.
What Happens to Your Content
Here's what to expect of your local project files, online courses, and shared content when merging subscriptions.
Storyline 360, Studio 360, Replay 360, and Peek 360 projects stay on users’ local computers, so they’ll still have access to those files when they join the combined team.
Rise 360 courses and Review 360 projects remain connected to each team member’s Articulate ID. As a result, users will have all their content when they join the combined team.
Rise 360 shared block templates and Storyline 360 shared team slides stay with each subscription and won’t automatically transfer from old teams to the new one. Here’s how to prepare your shared content to transfer to your merged subscription.
Before Merging Teams
After Merging Teams
Rise 360 authors should make all their block templates private. Edit each shared block template and uncheck the “Share with team” box.
Storyline 360 authors should download their team slides to a project file on their local computer if they no longer have the source files.
Rise 360 authors can share their existing block templates with the team again.
Storyline 360 authors can share their slides with the team again.
How to Merge Subscriptions
Here’s what you’ll need to merge subscriptions:
- Gather all the subscription numbers for the subscriptions you want to merge. Someone from each team can find their subscription number by going to https://account.articulate.com and clicking any of these tabs: Manage Team, Billing, or Team Info.
- Determine which subscription will be the primary, combined subscription. You can choose an existing Articulate 360 Teams subscription, a personal Articulate 360 subscription that gets upgraded to a Teams subscription, or a brand new subscription.
- Ensure the primary subscription has enough seats for all new team members. If you need more seats, we can help you with that.
If you've already contacted us about merging subscriptions, reply to that discussion with the details above. If you haven’t contacted us yet, send us your details. We'll walk you through the merge process, which includes:
- Getting written approvals from each account owner
- Cancelling the original subscriptions and issuing pro-rated refunds
- Adding all users to the primary subscription
Let Your Users Know What to Expect
Be sure to give your users advanced notice that their subscriptions will be merging. Download this template, customize it, and share it with your team.
Contact us to learn more about merging subscriptions. We're happy to help!