How to Repair Articulate Studio 360
Article Last Updated
This article applies to:
If Studio 360 isn't working properly, a simple repair usually fixes the problem. You'll need an active internet connection to perform these steps.
- Launch your Articulate 360 desktop app by clicking the Articulate icon in your computer's system tray (beside the clock) or by double-clicking the Articulate 360 shortcut on your desktop.
- Hover over Studio 360 until a drop-down arrow appears, then click the arrow and choose Uninstall Studio 360.
- When Studio 360 has finished uninstalling, reboot your computer.
- Launch your Articulate 360 desktop app again, then click the Install button next to Studio 360. A fresh copy of Studio 360 will automatically install.
- Reboot your computer again and test your software.