Storyline communicates the following question details to LMSs for SCORM and AICC courses.
- id: Storyline sends a series of data to identify the Scene#, the QuestionDraw# (if applicable), and the Slide# in that particular scene or question draw.
- type: This is the type of question (True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Response, etc).
- student_response: This is how the learner answered the question.
- correct_response: This is the correct answer for the question.
- result: This designates whether the learner answered the question correctly or not.
- weighting: Storyline doesn't use this item. It'll always be 1.
- latency: This is how long it took the learner to answer the question.
- objective: Storyline doesn't use this item. It'll always be 0.
Tip: To send question text to your LMS, publish for SCORM 2004, Tin Can API (xAPI), or cmi5. To publish cmi5 courses, you'll need Storyline 360, the latest version of Storyline.