The following information is communicated to learning management systems (LMSs) by Articulate Storyline SCORM and AICC content:
- id: Storyline sends a series of data for this string to identify the Scene#, the QuestionDraw# (if applicable), and the Slide# in that particular scene or question draw.
- type: This is the type of question (True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Response, etc).
- student_response: This is how the learner answered the question.
- correct_response: This is the correct answer for the question.
- result: This designates whether the learner answered the question correctly or not.
- weighting: Articulate content doesn't currently utilize this item. It'll always be set to 1.
- latency: This is how long it took the learner to answer the question.
- objective: Articulate content doesn't currently utilize this item. It'll always be set to 0.
Tip: To send question text to your LMS, publish for SCORM 2004 or Tin Can API (also called Experience API or xAPI).