Storyline 3 Gets Its Final Update in April 2023
Article Last Updated
This article applies to:
We'll release the final update for Storyline 3 in April 2023. You'll still be able to create courses, and we'll continue to support you when you have questions. Storyline 3 simply won't receive software updates after April 2023.
Given this change, we recommend looking at Articulate 360, our most-used tool for creating online learning. You'll get the following:
- Storyline 360, which is fully compatible with your existing Storyline 3 projects, plus new features and continuous updates
- Additional award-winning creator tools, including Rise 360 for simple, responsive courses
- Review 360, an easy-to-use web app for collaborating with stakeholders on project reviews
- 10.3+ million royalty-free stock assets and course templates in Content Library 360
- Live and on-demand online training
Contact us to discuss your upgrade options.
- Will my Storyline 3 courses still work after the final update?
- What happens if an operating system or browser update breaks my Storyline 3 courses?
- Can I still get technical support for Storyline 3?
- Where can I learn more about Articulate 360?
- Can I get a discount for upgrading to Articulate 360?
- I want to subscribe to Articulate 360 but can't use cloud services. Can you help?
Will my Storyline 3 courses still work after the final update?
Yes. Your courses will continue to work after the final Storyline 3 update gets released in April 2023.
What happens if an operating system or browser update breaks my Storyline 3 courses?
We'll continue to fix serious issues that result from operating system and browser updates after April 2023.
Can I still get technical support for Storyline 3?
Yes. We're happy to help! Send us a support request. We provide email support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Where can I learn more about Articulate 360?
The best way to explore Articulate 360 is to sign up for a free 30-day trial—no credit card required. You get access to all Articulate 360 apps and a subset of Content Library 360 templates and characters. You can even invite up to 10 additional people to join your trial team. It's a great way to check out the exclusive collaboration features you get with Articulate 360 Teams. Learn more about free trials.
You can also tour Articulate 360 features and explore the Articulate 360 FAQs.
Can I get a discount for upgrading to Articulate 360?
You may be eligible for a discount. Check out the current pricing details and contact us to discuss your options.
I want to subscribe to Articulate 360 but can't use cloud services. Can you help?
Yes. We understand that some organizations aren't authorized to use online or cloud-based services. We have solutions for you. Contact us to discuss your options.